When we removed carrageenan, we replaced it with the natural thickener locust bean gum, which is extracted from the seeds of the carob tree and delivers on our Almondmilks’ signature creaminess and taste.
Articles in this section
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- Are your products 100% non-GMO?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Are Your Products Organic?
- Why aren't your products organic?
- Do You Have Carrageenan in Your Products?
- What ingredients changed in your products when you removed carrageenan?
- Do You Have Gluten in Your Products?
- What Allergens are Present at Your Facilities?
- Are Your Products Kosher?