MCTs, or Medium Chain Triglycerides, are fats that are quickly digested into ketone bodies which can be used as a plant-based alternative energy source. They occur naturally in coconut oil and palm oil.
Articles in this section
- What is Cold Brew Coffee and why is Califia Farms’ unique?
- What kind of coffee do you use in your Califia Farms Cold Brew?
- Where do you source your coffee?
- What is Direct Trade?
- What is your roasting style?
- Is Cold Brew More Caffeinated than Hot Brew?
- How much sugar is in your Cold Brew Coffees, and do you use artificial ingredients? They taste like a treat.
- I know it’s Cold Brew, but what happens if I heat it up?
- I see Keto Coffee has MCTs. What exactly are MCTs?
- Is your palm oil sourced sustainably?