Good for you! To skip a shipment in your existing subscription, just log in to your customer account. When you first log in, you should be directed to your "Purchase History" page or you can click on the "Account" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page at anytime. Click on "Manage Subscriptions" from the menu on the left of the account page. Once on the subscriptions page, you can select "Edit" to make the necessary changes for your next order. Select "Change Next Charge Date" to select when you would like your next order to process, and then click "Save".
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I’m going on vacation. Is it possible to skip my order next month?
- I need to change the way I pay for my subscription. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address for my monthly subscription?
- Oh no! I didn’t order enough last month. Can I add to my existing subscription order?
- I just can’t wait! May I please get my subscription order delivered earlier?