Of course! In order to increase or decrease the number of cases in your monthly subscription, simply log in to your customer account. Click ‘Orders’ after hovering over your name, and then look for the ‘My Subscriptions’ menu. Click the subscription you want to edit, and in the ‘Contents’ box of the subscription click ‘Edit Subscription.’ As soon as you’re done making adjustments, click 'Update Subscription' to save. If you’d like to delete a product from your subscription, simply click the trash can icon next to that item before clicking ‘Update Subscription.’ All changes will be applied to your next subscription shipment.
Articles in this section
- What is this Califia Subscription you speak of?
- Oh no! I didn’t order enough last month. Can I add to my existing subscription order?
- I just can’t wait! May I please get my subscription order delivered earlier?
- I need to change the way I pay for my subscription. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address for my monthly subscription?
- I’m going on vacation. Is it possible to skip my order next month?
- How do I cancel my subscription?