While our full line is not organic, all Califia Farms products are 100% plant-based, non-GMO, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, vegan and made with no artificial ingredients. Some of our consumers want an organic option, so that’s why we also have a line of USDA Certified Organic Homestyle Nutmilks. Available in three varieties — almond, cashew and coconut — these ultra-creamy nutmilks are made with only four ingredients — organic nuts, water, oat fiber, and a dash of sea salt.
Articles in this section
- I own a small business, and I’d like to stock Califia Farms. What do I do?
- What is the product packaging made of?
- Does my product need to be refrigerated before opening?
- Where can I buy Califia? If my store doesn't have it, what can I do?
- Why aren't all your products organic?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- How long are the seasonal products available?
- Does my Califia need to be Refrigerated Before Opening?
- Are Your Products Organic?