When we removed carrageenan, we replaced it with the natural thickener locust bean gum, which is extracted from the seeds of the carob tree and delivers on our Almondmilks’ signature creaminess and taste.
Articles in this section
- Is the sugar in your products processed using bone charcoal?
- What's Gellan Gum?
- Are your products 100% non-GMO?
- What Ingredients Changed in Your Products When You Removed Carrageenan?
- What Accounts for the Sodium Content in Your Products?
- Is There Corn in Your Product?
- What Type of Cinnamon Do You Use in Your Products?