The sodium content is mostly derived from the added sea salt. The salt is a flavor potentiator, which gives flavor in our products more of a punch.
Articles in this section
- Is the sugar in your products processed using bone charcoal?
- What's Gellan Gum?
- Are your products 100% non-GMO?
- What Ingredients Changed in Your Products When You Removed Carrageenan?
- What Accounts for the Sodium Content in Your Products?
- Is There Corn in Your Product?
- What Type of Cinnamon Do You Use in Your Products?