We use pure cane sugar in our sweetened products and also add monk fruit, a natural sweetener, to our Toasted Coconut Almondmilk, Choc-O-Maca, Maca-’Nilla, Classic Cinnamon Horchata, Better Half Hazelnut, Better Half Vanilla, Ginger Limeade, Meyer Lemonade and Watermelon Ginger Lime Agua Fresca to deliver a great taste experience with less sugar. Our sugar is not processed or whitened through bone charcoal (a concern among vegan-consumers). We use Grade A Vermont maple syrup to sweeten our Matcha Almondmilk.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?