Our PET plastic bottle products are made in a facility that processes tree nuts, and our laminated carton products are processed in a facility that processes dairy and tree nuts. There is no risk for peanut contamination at our production facility, and our almond and other tree nut (cashew, macadamia, and coconut) suppliers have exclusively tree nut processes. Califia Farms has a thorough allergen program in place that is properly validated and verified by independent third party analysis. All equipment is tested following cleaning using methods and procedures that are approved for use in food plants to verify allergen status.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't all your products organic?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- Does my Califia need to be Refrigerated Before Opening?
- Are Your Products Organic?
- Do You Have Gluten in Your Products?
- Are Your Products Kosher?
- Do You Have Carrageenan in Your Products?
- What Kind of Water Do Your Products Contain?
- What Allergens are Present at Your Facilities?