Pasteurization is a very common process in the beverage manufacturing industry and we pasteurize for food safety reasons. We use flash pasteurization, meaning that our products are heated up quickly for short periods of time to make sure they are safe for consumption.
Articles in this section
- I own a small business, and I’d like to stock Califia Farms. What do I do?
- What is the product packaging made of?
- Does my product need to be refrigerated before opening?
- Where can I buy Califia? If my store doesn't have it, what can I do?
- Why aren't all your products organic?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- How long are the seasonal products available?
- Does my Califia need to be Refrigerated Before Opening?
- Are Your Products Organic?