Our Almondmilk and Go Coconuts products contain at least 450 mg of calcium per 8 oz serving. Our Almondmilk has 50% more calcium than cow’s milk, and we do add calcium to our Almondmilk. Calcium is an essential mineral — it is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system and for a healthy heart. We add extra calcium to our Almondmilk by adding Calcium Carbonate, a mineral that is mined from Mother Earth, and then milled to a very fine powder-like consistency. Please check the packaging on our Homestyle Organic Nutmilks as they vary by product.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?