Our Original, Vanilla, Unsweetened, Unsweetened Vanilla, Toasted Coconut, and Chocolate Almondmilks have 50 mg of potassium or less per serving (1% DV). Toasted Oats N’ Almond has 23 mg of potassium (<1% DV) and Go Coconuts has 72 mg of potassium (2% DV). Our Organic Homestyle Nutmilks have 50 mg of potassium or more per serving (2% DV).
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?