Our Almondmilk will not curdle in your coffee; in fact, it’s become the Almondmilk of choice at many of the nation’s top coffee shops, so you should go ahead and steam it, too! And might we recommend our Almondmilk Coffee Creamers and Better Half Creamers?! They don’t have any of the partially hydrogenated oils that conventional non-dairy creamers use to make your coffee creamer; ours are made with pure almond cream for smooth and slightly sweet drinkable delight.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?