Our Almondmilk is great for cooking — the best part is that you can use the exact same amount of Almondmilk in cooking and baking recipes as cow’s milk. And our Creamers and Better Half Creamers are great for cooking, both savory and sweet.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?