The sourcing of certain ingredients, particularly organic nuts, makes it challenging to produce all of our products as organic. While our full line is not organic, all Califia Farms products are 100% plant-based, non-GMO, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, vegan and made with no artificial ingredients. Some of our consumers want an organic option, so that’s why we also have a line of USDA Certified Organic Homestyle Nutmilks. As as a leader in the nut-beverage category, we consider it our responsibility to deliver consistent and delicious taste through quality ingredients, all while building a reliable and enduring supply chain. Califia Farms want to bring everyone access to great-tasting, plant-based options that have a lighter impact on the environment than traditional dairy.
Articles in this section
- I own a small business, and I’d like to stock Califia Farms. What do I do?
- What is the product packaging made of?
- Does my product need to be refrigerated before opening?
- Where can I buy Califia? If my store doesn't have it, what can I do?
- Why aren't all your products organic?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- How long are the seasonal products available?
- Does my Califia need to be Refrigerated Before Opening?
- Are Your Products Organic?