All our labels say "Do Not Freeze" because the product will change texture once it is frozen; even if you try to re-liquefy the product, it will no longer have the same texture and it will not be enjoyable. That's why we do not recommend freezing our product. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?