While our full line is not organic, all Califia Farms products are 100% plant-based, non-GMO, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, vegan and made with no artificial ingredients. Some of our consumers want an organic option, so that’s why we also have a line of USDA Certified Organic Homestyle Nutmilks. Available in three varieties — almond, cashew and coconut — these ultra-creamy nutmilks are made with only four ingredients — organic nuts, water, oat fiber, and a dash of sea salt.
Articles in this section
- Can I freeze the Almondmilk?
- Is your Almondmilk organic?
- What are the "Natural Flavors" Listed on Your Ingredient List?
- What Kinds of Sweetener do You Use?
- How Does Your Almondmilk Contain so Much Calcium? Is it Added?
- How much calcium is in your plant milk products?
- How Much Potassium is in Your Almondmilk?
- Can I cook with your Almondmilk?
- What Makes Your Creamy Original Almondmilk so Creamy?
- Can I Use my Almondmilk in Coffee, or Will it Curdle?