No. Some of our products have the non-GMO Project Verification Label, and others have our own Verified Label stating they are non-GMO, as tested by an approved third party verifier of the non-GMO Project to validate our 100% non-GMO status.
Articles in this section
- I own a small business, and I’d like to stock Califia Farms. What do I do?
- What is the product packaging made of?
- Does my product need to be refrigerated before opening?
- Where can I buy Califia? If my store doesn't have it, what can I do?
- Why aren't all your products organic?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- How long are the seasonal products available?
- Does my Califia need to be Refrigerated Before Opening?
- Are Your Products Organic?