Some of our products have the non-GMO Project Verification Label, and others have our own Verified Label stating they are non-GMO, as tested by an approved third party verifier of the non-GMO Project to validate our 100% non-GMO status.
Articles in this section
- Who is Queen Califia and why did you name the company after her?
- Are your products 100% non-GMO?
- Do all of your products have the non-GMO Verification Project label?
- Are Your Products Organic?
- Why aren't your products organic?
- Do You Have Carrageenan in Your Products?
- What ingredients changed in your products when you removed carrageenan?
- Do You Have Gluten in Your Products?
- What Allergens are Present at Your Facilities?
- Are Your Products Kosher?