We ship our perishable products with frozen gel packs that go inside an innovative alternative to styrofoam: insulation made from cotton fibers, inside a recyclable corrugated box.
Articles in this section
- How do you ship refrigerated products?
- How do you ship shelf-stable products?
- Is your product shipped to me in styrofoam?
- How long can my products stay in the box before I need to put them in the refrigerator?
- My product was delivered unrefrigerated. Is it safe?
- Can I return my order?
- I’ve already placed my order. How can I track it?
- Hmm. Did my order ship?
- Whoops. How can I cancel a one-time order?
- What is your shipping policy?