If you ordered a Califia product in a carton, don’t worry — it’s shelf-stable and does not need to be refrigerated until opened. If you ordered a Califia product in a bottle, it should have arrived with frozen gel packs to keep the product cool. If your shipment did not have these gel packs, and you ordered a Califia product in a bottle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do you ship refrigerated products?
- How do you ship shelf-stable products?
- Is your product shipped to me in styrofoam?
- How long can my products stay in the box before I need to put them in the refrigerator?
- My product was delivered unrefrigerated. Is it safe?
- Can I return my order?
- I’ve already placed my order. How can I track it?
- Hmm. Did my order ship?
- Whoops. How can I cancel a one-time order?
- What is your shipping policy?